| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kajaani in September is a little cool at 7.8 °C (46.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in September is marginally dry with rain, sleet or snow sometimes. Only 64mm (2.5in) of H2O falls across on average 16 days.
- The blue above Kajaani is somewhat dreary having an average of merely 3:36 of radiant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 14:53 long with an average length of 13:16.
- There are approximately 8:59 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 28.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 71.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kajaani September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kajaani, Finland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kajaani:
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) N
- Haparanda, Sweden - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) NW
- Piteň, Sweden - 315.8 kms (196.2 miles) WNW
- Oulu, Finland - 132 kms (82 miles) NW
- Umeň, Sweden - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) W
- Vaasa, Finland - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) WSW
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) SSW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 376.9 kms (234.2 miles) SW
- Tampere, Finland - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) SW