| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kajaani in June is mild at 13.3 °C (55.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In June there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in June is slightly dry with rain once in a while. Only 56mm (2.2in) of liquid tumbles across on average 15 days.
- The skies in Kajaani are quite sunny having on balance a sizable 8:46 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 20:15 long and the longest day is 21:13 long with an average length of 20:57.
- There are approximately 11:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kajaani June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Kajaani, Finland
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Kajaani:
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) N
- Haparanda, Sweden - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) NW
- Piteň, Sweden - 315.8 kms (196.2 miles) WNW
- Oulu, Finland - 132 kms (82 miles) NW
- Umeň, Sweden - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) W
- Vaasa, Finland - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) WSW
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) SSW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 376.9 kms (234.2 miles) SW
- Tampere, Finland - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) SW