| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kajaani in July is very mild at 15.6 °C (60.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry with rain once in a while. Only 68mm (2.7in) of H2O is dumped during an average of 15 days.
- In July the heavens above Kajaani are quite sunny with on balance a respectable 8:40 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 18:26 long and the longest day is 21:00 long with an average length of 19:51.
- There are approximately 10:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kajaani July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Kajaani, Finland
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Kajaani:
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) N
- Haparanda, Sweden - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) NW
- Piteå, Sweden - 315.8 kms (196.2 miles) WNW
- Oulu, Finland - 132 kms (82 miles) NW
- Umeå, Sweden - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) W
- Vaasa, Finland - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) WSW
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) SSW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 376.9 kms (234.2 miles) SW
- Tampere, Finland - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) SW