| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kajaani in February is very cold at -11.4 °C (11.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be cold with average high temperatures reaching -7 °C (19.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cold with an average low of -14 °C (6.8 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat parched with snow periodically. A paltry 23mm (0.9in) of water descends across on average 17 days.
- The blue above Kajaani is really dreary with on average only 1:52 of bright sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 7:10 long and the longest day is 10:10 long with an average length of 8:40.
- There are approximately 6:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 23.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 76.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kajaani February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kajaani, Finland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kajaani:
- Sodankyla, Lapland, Finland - 346.2 kms (215.1 miles) N
- Haparanda, Sweden - 238.6 kms (148.3 miles) NW
- Piteå, Sweden - 315.8 kms (196.2 miles) WNW
- Oulu, Finland - 132 kms (82 miles) NW
- Umeå, Sweden - 363.2 kms (225.7 miles) W
- Vaasa, Finland - 322.3 kms (200.3 miles) WSW
- Jyvskyl, Finland - 231.9 kms (144.1 miles) SSW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 376.9 kms (234.2 miles) SW
- Tampere, Finland - 370.7 kms (230.4 miles) SW